Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Certification-$60
$20 non-refundable deposit required to sign up. This fee will go toward the $60 class fee.
- April 13: 9am – 12pm
- Certification valid for 2 years
Red Cross Lifeguard Training Course- $200
$40 non-refundable deposit required to sign up. This fee will go toward the $200 class fee.
2013 Class Dates: April 26-28 and May 4-5 (2 weekend course)
- Friday, April 26: (6 – 8pm) Pre-Course – 300 Yard Swim,Tread Water 2 minutes (legs only), Timed Event
- Saturday, April 27: (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, April 28: (9am-5pm)
- Saturday, May 4: (9am-5pm)
- Sunday, May 5: (10am-4pm) Final Day: Written Exam and Scenarios
LGT Class Details
- Lifeguard Training – 2 year certification
- First Aid – 2 year certification
- CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer – 2 year certification
- Text book and pocket mask included in price
- Minimum age 15
- 100% attendance to all classes (no exceptions)
Red Cross Lifeguard Re-Certification Course- $100
$20 non-refundable deposit required to sign up. This fee will go toward the $100 class fee
- April 13 – 14
- April 13 (9am-12pm CPR/AED, 1-4pm First Aid)
- April 14 (9am-1pm Lifeguard Skills)
- Includes: LGT, First Aid, & CPRO/AED
- All certifications valid for 2 years
- If only First Aid and LGT certifications are needed the cost is $70
Personal Trainers Available-call for more information
Private Swim Lessons - for all ages
- 5 private lessons 30 minutes each
- $60 – members of Summer Hill
- $80 – guests
- Call to schedule with an instructor today!
- Swim Lesson Cancellation Policy – Because we are a small business and there is high demand for our instructors, we must enforce a strict cancellation and no-show policy. Should you wish to reschedule an appointment the instructor will do their best to accommodate your request. Twelve (12) hours cancellation notice to the instructor by phone or email is required. If a request to cancel or reschedule a lesson is placed less than twelve (12) hours prior to the scheduled lesson you will be charged for the appointment. Lessons will not be extended for late arrivals. No-shows will not be made up.
Spring Swim Clinic- Offered each spring for more advanced swimmers.
- 2013 Spring Swim Clinic April 8th – May 17th
- Sign Ups begin in January 2013
- $100 for 3 times per week
- $75 for 2 times per week
- This class meets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Only
Summer Swim Team – Summer Hill Barracudas
- One Swimmer $120
- Two Swimmers $210
- Three Swimmers $280
- Four Swimmers $340
- Five Swimmers $390
- Fees include all regular season practices and meets, a team shirt, and trophy
- Prices subject to change without notice
- $80 Punch Card (12 classes) – Guest Price
- $60 Punch Card (12 classes) – Summer Hill Member Price
- $10 one time drop-in
- Classes are ongoing
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 8-9 a.m.
- Monday & Wednesday 2-3 p.m. (October through May Only)
Please contact our office for upcoming dates.
To schedule please call: (706) 353-9222